Beverage South of Aiken/Columbia honored with MillerCoors President’s Award
MillerCoors President Gavin Hattersley recently awarded local beer distributor Beverage South of Aiken/Columbia with the "MillerCoors President’s Award" in front of some 2,000 fellow distributors from across the country.
The President’s Award was presented at the annual MillerCoors Distributor Convention held March 22-23 in New Orleans. The President’s Award recognizes sales excellence by rewarding the top performing distributors from across the five MillerCoors sales regions with a special trip for two to Vienna, Austria.
“These distributors should be extremely proud of this well-deserved recognition, as they represent the absolute best in our business,” said Hattersley. “These teams not only understand, but have successfully executed the agenda and goals we have laid forth.”
Below is the full list of MillerCoors President’s Award winners:
• GG Distributing, LLC (Longview, TX)
• Golden Beverage Company, LLC (Ogden, TX)
• Great Plains Distributors, Lp (Lubbock, TX)
• Heart of America Beverage Company (Springfield, MO)
• KEG 1 O'Neal, North Texas (Weatherford, TX)
• RMC Distributing (Colorado Springs, CO)
Great Lakes Region
• Bonbright Distributors (Dayton, OH)
• Breakthru Beverage (Saint Paul, MN)
• John P. O'Sullivan Distributing, Inc. (Flint, MI)
• Kloss Distributing Co., Inc. (Gurnee, IL)
• La Crosse Beverage (Onalaska, WI)
• United Beverage (Waterloo, IA)
• Beauchamp Distributing (Compton, CA)
• Breakthru Beverage (North Las Vegas, NV)
• Craig Stein Beverage (Boise, ID)
• TEC Distributing (Twin Falls, ID)
• New West Distributing Inc. (Sparks, NV)
• Beverage South of Aiken, LLC (West Columbia, SC)
• Buck Distributing Company, Inc. (Upper Marlboro, MD)
• Crescent Crown Distributing (Baton Rouge, LA)
• J.J. Taylor Distributing Florida, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
• S.R. Perrott, Inc. (Ormond Beach, FL)
• Skyland Distributing Company, Inc. (Asheville, NC)
• Supreme Beverage Company, Inc. (Birmingham, AL)
About Beverage South / J & L Ventures.
Distributor was founded in 2002. Lee Jackson and Don Leebern through J&L Ventures, LLC own and manage beer, malt beverage and soda distributors across Georgia and South Carolina. The South Carolina facility employs nearly 100 individuals and markets products in a 13 County market to over 1,800 accounts. We are committed to high performance standards, typically exceeding those of our supplier partners. We believe in maintaining open and honest lines of communication with all suppliers and customers, both large and small. We believe in investment spending in our people and the brands and packages we represent; as this is the basis of our ability to deliver sustained growth for our customers, ourselves and our supplier partners.
Through its diverse collection of storied breweries, MillerCoors brings American beer drinkers an unmatched selection of the highest quality beers steeped in centuries of brewing heritage. Miller Brewing Company and Coors Brewing Company offer domestic favorites such as Coors Light, Miller Lite, Miller High Life and Coors Banquet. Tenth and Blake Beer Company, our craft and import division, offers beers such as Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy from sixth-generation Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company and Blue Moon Belgian White from modern craft pioneer Blue Moon Brewing Company. Tenth and Blake also operates Crispin Cidery, an artisanal maker of pear and apple ciders using fresh-pressed American juice. The company imports world-renowned beers such as Italy’s Peroni Nastro Azzurro, the Czech Republic’s Pilsner Urquell and the Netherlands’ Grolsch. MillerCoors also offers pioneering new brands such as the Redd’s franchise and Smith & Forge Hard Cider. MillerCoors seeks to become America’s best beer company through an uncompromising promise of quality, a keen focus on innovation and a deep commitment to sustainability. MillerCoors is a joint venture of SABMiller plc and Molson Coors Brewing Company. Learn more at MillerCoors.com, at facebook.com/MillerCoors or on Twitter through @MillerCoors.